New Members Promo - Limited Time Only!

Read & share your thoughts on the latest site news, updates and changes in this forum.

Unread postby ashman » 04 Nov 2011 15:57

Cool cool.
War. War never changes.

ashman
Moderator:
Moderator:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Highscores: 10

Unread postby Joe » 14 Nov 2011 18:54

I was able to fix it finally with the host support and the userbars are working again :)
Joe
Administrator:
Administrator:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Highscores: 5

Unread postby ashman » 15 Nov 2011 20:38

Joe wrote:I was able to fix it finally with the host support and the userbars are working again :)

8-)
War. War never changes.

ashman
Moderator:
Moderator:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Unread postby Joe » 06 Jan 2012 00:31

The new member promo is over. Will try to figure out something else and hopefully more successful for this year. The userbars are not working again. Same error as before. Not sure why hosts disabled the required variables again :x
Joe
Administrator:
Administrator:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Highscores: 5

Unread postby ashman » 06 Jan 2012 16:56

Im not sure why there are not more people on this forum. I had a look at the other forums before I found this one, and to be honest I liked this one above the rest. It just looks better, in terms of the layout and the fact that there are not advertisements plastered over it either. Maybe other people prefer that? I don't know. I'm sure you'll come up with something Joe!
War. War never changes.

ashman
Moderator:
Moderator:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Unread postby K1nS » 03 Feb 2012 17:35

ashman wrote:Im not sure why there are not more people on this forum. I had a look at the other forums before I found this one, and to be honest I liked this one above the rest. It just looks better, in terms of the layout and the fact that there are not advertisements plastered over it either. Maybe other people prefer that? I don't know. I'm sure you'll come up with something Joe!

I second that, I also had a nose through other forums before settling on this one. Adverts are a big thing for me, can't stand 'em and ashmans right, alot of the other forum's I looked at seemed to have more adverts than content. I do hope we can get more faces around here, but if not, i'm sure we can keep it afloat <3
Random avatar
K1nS
Registered User:
Registered User:
Academy Player:
Academy Player:

Unread postby ashman » 03 Feb 2012 18:41

Great speech 8-)
War. War never changes.

ashman
Moderator:
Moderator:
Reserve Team Player:
Reserve Team Player:

Unread postby haoyunlai » 15 Jun 2016 08:40

On a recent trip to New York’s Metropolitan Opera to see Canadian soprano Adrianne Pieczonka in an acclaimed production of Strauss’ Elektra, they bumped into rock icon Patti Smith, who, in addition to being an opera buff, shares the couple’s passion for photography, and invited them to her own show in Chelsea. Some in the audience shrieked, others laughed and many murmured. They may be relative newcomers to the wine world, but Loudon County will charm you as much as Napa Valley or the Okanagan. Prosecutor Kim interviewed multiple inmates who said facility officials refused to send people to hospitals until they were nearly dead for fear of escape. cute prom dresses Nearly 4,000 were at Brothers. To begin, with the rooms are all pink.
stars, that product is dead to you and your customers.

purple bridesmaid dresses I believe, that one day, you will understand all of this better. She started by joining the board of the Toronto-based Canadian Opera Company (COC) in 2008 and before too long Creighton, an institutional sales advisor for investment dealer PI Financial Corp. Bernie Sanders, and 70 per cent of the country finds her untrustworthy.
Adults worked on construction jobs, both at Brothers and off-site.

amp;#8220;Manus x Machina&amp;#8221; will test whether audiences feel as profound a connection to an exhibition that questions the importance of the human touch in shaping the clothes that, in turn, help us define ourselves. The effect is akin to walking into a room-size kaleidoscope, and the inevitable response is emotional rather than intellectual. cheap wedding dresses for sale In his annual shareholder letter earlier this month, Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bezos said Amazon is the &amp;#8220;best place in the world to fail. Once the doors were locked at 6 p. Set aside a big chunk of time to meander through America’s first museum of modern art, the Philips Collection; from Tuesday to Friday, admission is by donation. These days the couple are known as patrons whose love of opera extends far beyond the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, Canada’s first and only purpose-built opera house and home to the COC.
In the showroom, next to all the clothing racks and bag shelves, an inspiration board is peppered with photos of chunky knits, a prevalent theme in the fall 2016 collection he presented in at fashion week in February.
Random avatar
haoyunlai
Registered User:
Registered User:
Youth Team Player:
Youth Team Player:

Previous

Return to Site News & Announcements